Providing coaching and management for the A-Team. It will be your responsibility, with support from the club, to build your management team.
This opportunity is ideal for anyone looking to gain experience and development in football with a good standard of player and with the club providing opportunities for support, development and progression within the football club to the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- The main purpose of the role is to help guide and develop individuals and where appropriate help them progress along the player pathway.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of activity regarding the squad.
- To provide a quality coaching environment in a safe, controlled and enjoyable way including the planning and delivery of training sessions in line with player, team and club requirements.
- Manage the team in line with principles and identity of the football club.
- Weekly team selection to include liaising with all management teams.
- Organisation of coaching/training sessions.
- Organisation of team matches.
- Support the club’s development model to create and enhance a player pathway from youth to senior football.
- Management of player disciplines and escalation of issues.
Requirements of the role:
- The club ideally requires a minimum Level 1 FA Certificate in Coaching Football or the desire to achieve this at the first opportunity.
- An in-date FA First Aid Certificate qualification / willingness to achieve it.
- An in-date FA Safeguarding Children Certificate / willingness to achieve it.
- Since you may be working with players under the age of 18, it is club policy that all club officials require a valid FA Enhanced Disclosure (CRC check).
- Sign up to the club’s codes of conduct.
- Follow the FA’s Respect guidance for safeguarding.
Provision of kit and equipment:
The club will provide the following:
- Match day kit
- Match day equipment
- First aid kit.
- Coaches’ kit.
It is the management team’s responsibility to ensure that all kit and equipment is maintained and items requested for replacement/re-stock as required i.e. first aid kit.
Please send all applications to Greg Dimsey via Email to GYTFCfinance@gmail.com by Sunday 20th June 2021.
All applications will be reviewed as they are received and as such the club reserve the right to remove the vacancy at any time.