The Youth Section is Led by Harry Amey who Chairs the Youth Strand Committee as well as sitting on the Club Committee as a Vice Chairman. The new joint venture with the Adult strand provides a solid foundation to develop the clubs ambitious development plans. The Youth Development plan focuses on the following areas;
1) Management structure of the Youth strand – including finance/administration
2) Community – How the youth strand supports the broader club charitable and community ethos – links to schools and businesses as well as charity partner initiatives.
3) Growth & Retention – We aim to grow the number of teams and players in the youth strand whilst retaining players across the development pathway into adult game
4) Developing better players – A club commitment into investing into the coach workforce and coaching plans to support developing better players within the club
5) Facilities – Looking at how we can improve our facilities available to all players and families within the club with ambitious development plans across all playing sites.
For More information please contact Harry on firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 07956 681448
We are actively looking to add Teams / Players / Coaches and volunteers into the club – please get in touch with Harry for an Informal chat to discuss.
Our Under 15’s side is is coached by Macaulay Robinson & Emma
Our Under 14’s side is coached by
Our under 13’s side is coached by
Our under 12’s side is coached by
Our under 11’s side is coached by
Our under 10’s side is coached by
Our under 9’s side is coached by
Our under 8’s side is coached by
Our under 7’s side is coached by
Our Mini Kickers are coached by
Sign up form
If your child is interested in joining one of our youth teams then please fill out this form and we will contact you.